Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: Life: Let me Lay This Down...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is the situation, I am going to be gone for a month. I am going to be on a nationwide trip with a very low budget(under 300 bucks) to discover America. Just me, my dad and a Ford Focus. We will have a laptop with Wireless connectivity so I'll come in and say hi every once in a while, heck I might blog some of the epic trip.

    I've got a lot of thinking to do on this trip, I'm gonna figure it all out hopefully... Y'know, what I'm gonna do during this whole next four years of the life...This is sort of a right of passage trip type thing..

    Do not fear, I will be on quite a bit hopefully during this whole thing...
    Most of the places we'll be staying in won't have electricity though...

    Yeah, I've got quite a bit to think about...

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 29, 2004 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's gonna be cheap, but sure fun! Hey, really, can I come?? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, Dreamer has been with us for just a few days and hes got 100 posts already...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea hes a hyper guy like i sed b4 =] broadband connection too right? =P

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, he replies very fast. Gotta be high speed.
    Hes gonna pass me in posts if he keeps this up while I'm gone most next month..

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, your right Cav! [img]cool.gif[/img] And I have lots of freetime too. I just woke up at !:15 AM, to talk with you guys! and it'll be the same tomorrow...
    Oh, and thanks CBA!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Maybe, but who knows???

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 27, 2004 01:11 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aw.. well its koo ^^;;; its just posts lol

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ja of course.
    I played the ending of Grandia II again this night just to check again where everything leaves off...
    I'm very tempted to get started on a fan fiction or something that would be a sequel or a conclusion...

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're right!! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] And some of mine are very short! Hey, CBA, check out my topic: http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/2817/t/707
    !! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 27, 2004 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ive been thinking of doing a fanfic too lol, but i suck at writing @_@

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •